Interactions of pharmaceutical companies with world countries, cancers and rare diseases from Wikipedia network analysis
Datasets, article, and supporting documents
Tatiana S. Serebriyskaya,
We consider articles devoted to 34 pharmaceutical companies, 37 cancer types, 47 rare renal diseases, and 195 countries contained in English Wikipedia with 5 416 537 articles (May 2017).
Reduced network of pharmaceutical companies with the addition of their best connected countries.
Reduced network of pharmaceutical companies with the addition of their best connected cancer types.
Webpage created 20 April 2019 and maintained by José Lages.
- Article versions
- Article published in PLOS ONE 14(12): e0225500 [pdf]
- Preprint version [bioRxiv]
- Gallery of figures [figs]
- Tarball of figures (vectorial) [tar]
- Rankings using PageRank algorithm
- Ranking of pharmaceutical companies in 2017 English Wikipedia [list]
- Ranking of rare renal diseases in 2017 English Wikipedia [list]
- Auxiliary datasets
- Datasets of May 2017 English Wikipedia network [link]